COULD YOU COLLECT FOR US LOCALLY AMONGST YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBOURS, WORKPLACE?
Catherine Crompton is our point of contact for any individuals, businesses, community groups etc wanting to donate food but are not sure what to donate or how to do it. Please email Resbitesdonations@gmail.com to contact Catherine or call on 07434 639911.
DROP OFF POINTS
* Please do not donate if it has exceeded its use by date (fresh items).
* Please only donate if your household is free of covid or food poisoning infection.
- PLEASE DO NOT DROP DONATIONS AT ST MARK’S CHURCH ANY MORE.
- * HARROGATE CENTRE: Specsavers, 18 Beulah Street, HG1 1QH
- * HARROGATE CENTRE: H2k skincare and gifts, 31 Montpellier Parade HG1 2TG (opposite the Crown Hotel, NOT the one near Slingsby’s Gin) 2-3pm Mon, Weds & Fri starting from 6th Jan. Please do not leave donations outside the shop outside of these times. The shop will be manned specifically for the donations from 2-3 only. No fresh fruit, veg, chilled or frozen.
- * KNARESBOROUGH: Knaresborough Community Centre will be open every Wednesday (starting 13Jan21) from 10am until 2pm. All large or small donations can be dropped off here (ambient, room temperature items only).
- * KNARESBOROUGH: Boots the Chemist- collection point for toiletries bought in store
- * KNARESBOROUGH: Atkinson’s Pet Store- collection point for pet supplies bought in store.
- SOUTH HARROGATE: 11 Goodrick Close, HG29EX. Can take chilled & frozen too.
- KILLINGHALL: 20 Moor Close, Killinghall, HG3 2DZ-please leave in the box by the front door. Only long life items please.
- * BILTON: The Vicarage, Bilton Lane, Harrogate, HG1 3DT (next to St John’s Church). You can drop off Mon to Thurs 9am to 1pm and 6 to 7pm, and Saturday 9am till 12. Drop ambient in box outside. NO chilled or frozen please.
- * STARBECK @ The Vicarage 51 Bogs Lane, Starbeck HG1 4EB. You can drop off Mon to Thurs 9am to 1pm and 6 to 7pm, and Saturday 9am till 12. Please knock if you have chilled or frozen.
- 2 Emerald Close, HG1 4QL (drop ambient in red box outside)
LET’S FILL BELLIES NOT BINS